IBPS RRB Result 2021: If you have appeared in IBPS RRB PO 2020 Prelims Examination, you will be happy to hear that the official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Scorecard on 13th January 2021. On 11th January, the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result was announced. The candidates can still check their results from the official website. The scorecards for the candidates to download are available on the official website till 30th January 2021.
To download the scorecards from the official website, the candidates have to use their registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. The candidates can also check the category wise and overall IBPS RRB cut off. The prelims exam for Officer Scale –I was conducted on 12th and 13th September 2020. And the exam for the supplementary advertisements was held on 31st December 2020.
Previously the IBPS RRB Scorecards 2020 were declared for the officer scale–II and Officer Scale–III Exam. The candidates were able to download the scorecard till 31st December 2020. The result for both the exam was released on 24th November 2020.
Overview of IBPS RRB PO Result
Here are the highlights of IBPS RRB Po Result 2020 that every candidate should know about. Here you will see all the important details about the exam and recruitment process.
|Conducting authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
|Stages of IBPS RRB result||Prelims, Mains, Interview/Final result|
IBPS RRB Result 2021 Main Exam Cut Off Score
The scorecard is released by the officials after a few days of result declaration. To check and download the scorecard, the candidates have to log in using the correct credentials. The scorecards of the IBPS RRB exam will contain details like the name of the candidates, roll the number of the candidates, registration number, and date of exam, category of candidates, state name, minimum score, the cut off marks, and the scores obtained by the candidates.
The candidates have to download the scorecard online by visiting the official website as the scorecards will not be sent to them by post. The mains scores will be available only after the announcement of interview scores.
The RRBs are Regional and Rural Banks in India. Every year, these banks identify the vacant posts at various levels and notify the IBPS of the Same.
The complete selection process for the fulfillment of such posts is held by the IBPS. The candidates scoring a minimum cut off score will be called up for the interview and document verification process. We will discuss the facts which affect the cutoff score later in this article.
IBPS RRB PO Main exam Result 2021
The IBPS Officer Scale 1 (PO) main exam was held on 12th and 13th September 2020. The result of the Same examination will be released in the last week of November 2020. The Selected candidates will get a chance to appear for the Interview according to Region/ States.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Cut Off expected to be
- The cut-offs will vary according to the regions & vacancies released by the states.
- If the number of vacancies will be less than the cut off will be higher.
- If the vacancies of a particular state are more than the cut off will be comparatively less.
|Expected Cut Off Marks|
|Total Weighted Score||200||92-113||78-100|
How the Calculation of Scores are Done in IBPS RRB
The IBPS RRB Result calculation is a big task. The scores calculation will be based on the following elements.
- The quantity of questions addressed effectively by a competitor in every objective test is considered for showing up at the revised score in the wake of applying the penalty for some wrong answer.
- The amended scores got by the candidates are made identical to change the distinctions in the difficulty level since the test is conducted in multiple shifts to show up at the equated scores
- Scores got by competitors on any test are equated to the base structure by thinking about the circulation of scores of the forms
- Last scores in each test are adjusted to up to two digits after the decimal point
- 1/4 marks are deducted for the wrong answer
What Are The Details That You Will See On Your IBPS RRB Result 2021?
Your result will contain some details like-
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Qualifying status
How to Check IBPS RRB PO Result 2020?
The method to check the IBPS RRB Result is online. If you want to check your result and scorecards, you have to follow the below process.
- Initially, the candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Now on the home page, you have to tap on the IBPS RRB Result link.
- Now in the login window, you will need to enter your registration number and roll number, and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, you will see the IBPS RRB Result on the screen.
- You can check your result, download it and take a printout also.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|