The Technical Entry Scheme 49 Recruitment for the Indian Army for 2022 will be announced. This advertising will be posted on the Indian Army’s main site, joinindianarmy.nic.in. This advertisement has been published in compliance with the Indian Army Technic Entry Scheme for July 2023. From 15 November to 14 December 2022, online applications for the Army TES Hiring will be accepted.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Jobs 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Post name||10+2 TES 49 course|
|Online Application submission deadline||14th December 2022|
Indian Army 10+2 TES Jobs 2022 Various Information–
- 10+2 TES 49 course: Various
- If applicants have finished Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics in the 12th grade, they are eligible for the service. It should be mentioned that the TES-49 course requires JEE Mains 2022.
- The minimum and maximum age requirements for applying for the positions are 16 and 6 months, respectively.
The applicants pay no application fees.
- The pay range for selected applicants is Rs. 56100–177500.
The following choices will be required:
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
Official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Application Process For Indian Army 10+2 TES Jobs 2022
- Indian Army is recruiting for different situations in 2022.
- Prior to presenting an application for the given situations with the Indian Army in 2022, candidates ought to peruse the declaration.
- Analyze the administrative work to affirm your recognizable proof, address, and other data.
- Check the fundamental papers, including your image, mark, and ID.
- Prior to presenting the structure, analyze it first.
- The candidate should pay any expenses connected with the application, finish up the structure, and print it.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Indian Army 10+2 TES Jobs 2022
|Q. When must the Indian Army online applications be sent in 2022?|
|Ans. 14th December 2022|
|Q. How many positions are there overall available in the Indian Army?|
|Ans. There are various vacant spaces for 10+2 TES 49-course posts.|