On its official website, ntpc.co.in, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has posted a notice for hiring for the position of Engineering Executive Trainee (EET). Candidates will be chosen for the 864 open positions depending on their GATE-2022 performance.
On October 28, 2022, online registration for the NTPC EET Jobs 2022 will start, and the application deadline is November 11, 2022.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Post name||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)|
|Online Application submission deadline||11th November 2022|
NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 Various Information–
- Engineering Executive Trainee (EET): 864
A full-time B.E./B. Tech in engineering or technology or AMIE with at least 65% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in the following courses is required.
- Mechnical Engineering – Production/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Production & Industrial Engg./ Power/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering – Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
- Mining Engineering – Mining
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering – Electronics & Power/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Power Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
- Civil Engineering – Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Applicants must have taken the GATE 2022, or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- The age requirement for EWS/ General applicants is 27 years.
- The pay range for selected applicants is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
The candidates will be selected based on how well they do in GATE-2022.
Official website: ntpc.co.in
Application Process For NTPC EET Recruitment 2022
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is recruiting for different situations in 2022.
- Prior to presenting an application for the given situations with the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) in 2022, candidates ought to peruse the declaration.
- Analyze the administrative work to affirm your recognizable proof, address, and other data.
- Check the fundamental papers, including your image, mark, and ID.
- Prior to presenting the structure, analyze it first.
- The candidate should pay any expenses connected with the application, finish up the structure, and print it.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
FAQs about NTPC EET Recruitment 2022
|Q. When must the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) online applications be sent in 2022?|
|Ans. 11th November 2022|
|Q. How many positions are there in total that are part of the NTPC recruitment?|
|Ans. There are 864 vacant spaces for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) posts.|