The Indian Armed forces have begun taking enlistments from Strict Instructors for the gig of Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) for RRT 91 and 92 seminars on its true site, joinindianarmy.nic.in.It should be mentioned that the Indian Army JCO Jobs 2022 is exclusively open to male applicants.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Indian Army Notification Overview:
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post name||Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO)|
|Deadline for submitting the form||09th November 2022|
Indian Army Notification Complete Details–
- Granthi – 08
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments – 05
- Pandit – 108
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Padre – 02
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- RT Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu applicant for the Gorkha Regiment having Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit from a UGC-recognized institution. Additionally, persons must meet the listed religious requirements. “Karam Kand” was one of the Shastri/primary Acharyas or core subjects. or (ab) a one-year Karam Kand diploma.
- RT Maulvi: Muslim applicant having a degree in any subject from an institution recognised by the UGC. Additionally, they should have Adeeb-e-Mahir/Urdu Mahir in Urdu or Alim in Arabic.
- RT Buddhist: Buddhist candidate having a degree in any field of study from a UGC-recognized university. Additionally, candidates for monk/Buddhist priests should have received proper ordination. The Head Priest of the Monastery where the individual was initiated into the priesthood is the “Appropriate Authority” in this case. The Head Priest must have a Geshe (Ph.D.) from Khanpa, Lopon, or Rajbam as well as an official diploma from the Monastery.
- RT Granthi: Sikh candidate having a degree in any field from a UGC-recognized university is RT Granthi. People should also consume “Gyani” in Punjabi.
- RT Padre: Christian candidate having a degree in any field from an institution accredited by the UGC. Additionally, a person must be on the local bishop’s approved list and have received priestly ordination from the proper ecclesiastical authorities.
The selection process will be built on the results of a written exam. The test is composed of Paper I and Paper II.
Official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Application Process For Indian Army Notification
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the main page, under the JCO/OR enrollment row, click the link that reads “JCO / OR Apply / Login” (green colored).
- Fill out the registration form online.
- As you choose each field, there are suggestions to help you fill it out.
- Your profile will open after the details have been filled in.
- Select “Apply Online.”
- Before saving the form once you have done filling it out, click on the preview to verify that all of your input is correct.
- In the wake of signing in with your email address and secret key, print the application structure at whatever point you’d like.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQs about Indian Army Notification
|Q. How do you access the Indian Army’s official website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. What is the deadline for Indian Army online applications?|
|A. 09th November 2022|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|