UIDAI (AADHAR Card) Recruitment 2022: On September 24, 2022, the UIDAI (AADHAR Card) office released a recruitment notice for eight open positions at various places in India, including Mumbai. Before October 31, 2022, the qualifying applicant must mail their offline applicants to the UIDAI branch at the specified address.
UIDAI (AADHAR Card) Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||UIDAI (AADHAR Card)|
|Official online Website||https://uidai.gov.in/|
|Name of posts||Accountant, AAO, and Other|
|End Date For Online Applying||31.10.2022|
UIDAI (AADHAR Card) Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Section Officer-02 Posts
- Private Secretary-02 Posts
- Assi Section Officer-01 Posts
- Accountant-01 Posts
- Sr Accounts Officer-01 Posts
- Assi Accounts Officer-01 Posts
- For people to fill out the UIDAI application form, they must have previously held Officer level positions in the Central or State Government.
- In order to apply for the UIDAI dept’s recruitment announcement 2022, candidates must be 56 years old or younger.
- For the SC/ ST/PWD/ Ex-SM categories fees is Nil
- For the General/ OBC categories, fees are Rs. 300/-
- The Indian government would provide extremely attractive compensation packages to the candidates chosen for the positions of accountant and also other positions.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at https://uidai.gov.in/