The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is inviting applications for the post of “Watchman” for manning the posts in its depots and offices spread across the Jammu & Kashmir Region. Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notice for educational qualification, age criteria etc from the direct link given below.
J&K FCI Watchman Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Authority||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Region||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of Post||Watchman (Chowkidar)|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed 8th ((Middle) Standard from the recognized institute as on 01/12/2017.
Age Limit: Age limit for FCI JK Watchman Recruitment is 18 years to 25 years as on 01/12/2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as per the govt rules.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (PET):
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the above-said post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 300.
Important dates to remember FCI JK Watchman Recruitment 2017
|Online Application registration starts from||26/12/2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||25/01/2018|
|Last date to pay application fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards||25/01/2018|
How to Apply Online for JK FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017-18:
- Visit the official website of FCI J&K Region at www.fcijobsjk.com
- Find the link named “Apply Online” for Watchman recruitment
- A direct link to the same is given below
- Fill the required details correctly
- Upload the photograph & signature in the required size
- Make a payment for the same through online mode
- Finally, submit the online application form
- Take a print out of the online application form for further reference.
Official Website: www.fcijobsjk.com
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|