Jharkhand SSC has announced the Industrial Instructing Officer Vacancy. Eligible applicants may apply for the JSSC Industrial Instructing Officers Job Vacancy & View the Direct Link for JSSC IIO Online Applications for Advertisements 17 and 18/2022. View the Most Recent JIIOCE-2022 News
In this article, we will go over the official notification in-depth and do so in straightforward, real-life English. In addition to this, we shall make explicit the requirements for each designation’s eligibility.
JSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Industrial Instructing Officer|
|Deadline for submitting the form||17th November 2022|
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Information–
- Industrial Instructing Officer (Backlog): 26
- Industrial Instructing Officer (Regular): 711
The applicants must have done ITI/ Diploma/ B.Voc/ Graduation (IT/ CS/ Computer Application)/ PGDCA from an acknowledged university.
- The age of the aspirant must be 21 years to 38 years for females and 21 years to 35 years for male
- Age restrictions will be applied according to the laws.
The salary of the aspirants will be Rs.35,400 to Rs. 112400/- per month
- Rs.100/- is the fee for OBC/ General applicants
- Rs.50/- is the fee for SC/ ST/ PH applicants
The applicants will be chosen according to the result of the written test and the merit list.
Official website: jssc.nic.in
Application Process For JSSC Recruitment
- Review the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission notification to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the website jssc.nic.in or use the link below to apply online.
- Complete the application.
- The necessary paperwork online needs to be done.
- Remit fees
- The application form is then printed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Notification No.1|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQs about JSSC Recruitment
|Q. Till which date the application form can be submitted?|
|Ans. 17th November 2022|
|Q. How many posts are included in the notification from JSSC Recruitment 2022?|