The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced that 43 posts for assistant town planners are now open. By November 9, 2022, at the latest, interested and qualified candidates must submit their applications. On October 10, 2022, the online application procedure will open.
RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Company||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job name||Assistant Town Planner|
|The form’s submission deadline||09th November 2022|
RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2022 Complete Information–
- Assistant Town Planner: 43
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in architecture, civil engineering, and planning, and possess a postgraduate degree in regional/urban/traffic & transportation planning, M.Tech. in planning, or a similar degree.
- A Bachelor’s degree in planning or architecture from a legally acknowledged Indian school or university, with two years of practical experience in town planning
- Working knowledge of Devnagari-written Hindi and Rajasthani culture.
- For more information on the required education, age restriction, and other criteria, see the notification page.
The recruitment age range is 20 to 40 years. Regulations set forth by the government will guide the age reduction.
- The aspirants will get Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- ie. Level- 14
Selection will be based on performance in a competitive test, which will include one paper with a total of two hours and thirty minutes and 150 multiple-choice questions for 150 marks.
One-third of the total marks given for that particular question will be deducted for each wrong response when evaluating responses using negative markings.
Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply For RPSC Town Planner Jobs 2022
To apply for the RPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2022, follow these instructions.
- Review the RPSC Town Planner Notification to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or use the detail below to apply online.
- Complete the application.
- The necessary paperwork needs to be done online.
- Remit fees
- The application form is printed in the final step.