Karnataka ePass application at karepass.cgg.gov.in. The Karnataka Government Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship online PostMatric Scholarships disbursements. The students of Backward classes (BC, SC, ST) can apply and check their Karnataka ePass (karePass) Application status here
What is the epass application? The epass application is an application that is filled by the students for their scholarship funds. Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (epass), is a scheme which is run by the government for the students for their higher education. This is an online system, where the students can register, fill the application form, upload documents, check their application status and also can get the latest news updated regarding the scholarship they had applied for. The scholarship funds are provided to those students who match all eligibility criteria and apply for the scholarship funds. The students at the school level can benefit themselves and can apply for their higher studies at a college or any universities. There are a few terms and conditions that are needed to be fulfilled for applying for the scholarship scheme.
The epass scholarship scheme is run by the government at state levels. Different states have their own scholarship schemes which only benefit the student belonging to the particular state.
The Honourable Chief Minister of Karnataka, Sri Siddaramaiah on October 1, 2013, launched the Karnataka ePass scheme. The main objective of this welfare is to uplift the students belonging to the backward class.
KARNATAKA EPASS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The department of backward classes, for the welfare of the state Karnataka brought the epass scholarship scheme. This scholarship scheme is one f the greatest opportunity provided to the students by the state government, to provide them the financial help for their further education. The students who are eligible, are talented or are brilliant in their academics are offered of this scholarship scheme. The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (epass) is only offered for the students who are not able to afford the expenses of their education, or whose family income is insufficient for their higher and technical studies. The students belonging to
The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (epass) is only offered for the students who are not able to afford the expenses of their education, or whose family income is insufficient for their higher and technical studies. The students belonging to a backward class are able to grab this opportunity for their successful future. The government provides the scholarship to the students for various courses. The student must also be the residence of Karnataka. The students are offered different courses for their degree, post-graduation, nursing, PMS, etc., the students are also provided the facility to apply for hostels while pursuing their studies.
The students need to submit the required documents for completing the process of application registration. The documents which are required are;
- SSLC Marks card.
- PUC Marks Card.
- Passport size photograph. (photo of the student who applied for the scholarship, as an identity)
- Caste/ Community certificate. (for the confirmation of the category of the student, as a caste proof)
- Income certificate. (showing the annual income of the family, which should not exceed 2 lakh)
- Disability certificate.
- Aadhar Card or UID Copy. (the aadhar of the student, which includes the UID or unique identification number of the student, including the family and residential details)
- Bank Passbook. (the first page of bank passbook, including the name of the beholder, account number, IFS code and the branch name of the bank)
- The students who belong to SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) and the annual income of the family does not exceed than two lakh rupees are eligible for this scholarship
- The students who belong to Backward Caste, EBC and Disabled students and the annual income of the family do not exceed than One lakh rupees are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students must have at least 75% of attendance in their last attended academic course to be eligible for applying for this scholarship.
- The student must be studying in the government recognized university in Karnataka state to apply in this scholarship.
- The students must upload all the required documents, the documents must be original.
KNOWING THE APPLICATION STATUS
The students will need to check their application status after submitting their application for the scholarship scheme. The students will need their application number which they will get when they will register for this scholarship. The student must visit on the official website and click on the link provided to check their application status. After clicking on the link the student will get a few required fields to fill and submit. The student will fill the required details including their application number, date of birth, etc, and click on the “get status” button. All the information regarding the application will be available on the screen.
REGISTERING AS A FRESH APPLICANT
The students must visit the official website and register them. On the official website, the home page option for the “Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship” registration will be available. The students just need to select and fill the application form and register them over there. After completing the application form and also uploading the documents the student must click on the “submit” button. The student will be registered and will get their application number for further use. The application number will further be used to check the application status and to attain the scholarship funds.
RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
The students need to renew their application every year until they finish their education or till their scholarship is valid. To renew the application few documents are required every time when the student will renew the application. Documents which will be needed to renew the application;
- Marksheet of the previous exam, to know the pass status of the student.
- Bank details, if there are any changes.
- Application number that the students got while applying for the first time for the scholarship scheme.
Know Your KAR ePass Application Status
Step 1: To know your KAR ePass application status, you can either visit the official website of KARePass i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in and click on the “Application Status” button or can directly visit this link mentioned here: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do
Step 2: After redirecting to the “Application Status” Page, fill up the required information in the online form as mentioned below.
- Application Number: Enter your ePass 2017 application number.
- Academic Year: Enter your academic year.
- SSLC Pass Type: Enter the Board name from which you have completed your SSC i.e. Karnataka Regular, CBSE, ICSE or any Other State Board.
- Year of Pass: Enter your SSC passing year.
- SSLC Registration Number: Enter your School Secondary Leaving Certificate Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth as mentioned in your 10th certificate.
Step 3: After filling up all the details, click on the “Get Status” button. By following this procedure, you can check whether the scholarship amount has been deposited and sent to your corresponding college or not.
Know Your KAR ePass Application Number
Step I: Visit the official website of KAR ePass i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in and click on the second tab “Know Your Application Number” on the left side of the homepage of the website.
Step II: Once clicked on the tab, you will be redirected to the “Print Application/ Acknowledgment” Page. Or you can directly visit this link mentioned here: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in/searchapplicationno.do
Step III: Now fill up these required details in the online form:
- Fresh/ Renewal: Select your specification i.e. fresh or renewal.
- Academic Year: Select your academic year.
- SSLC Examination Number: Enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Year of Pass: Enter the year when you passed out the 10th standard.
- SSLC Pass Type: Select the board from which you have completed your SSC i.e. Karnataka Regular, CBSE, ICSE or any Other State Board.
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth as mentioned in your 10th certificate.
After filling up all the required information carefully, click on the “Get Scholarship Details” button.
Karepass Contact Details for Help:
In case you face any of the following issues, you can get in touch with the Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department:
- Deletion of the Wrong Application Entry.
- New User ID Creation for New Institutions.
- SSLC Marks Card Issues.
- College Authority with regard to any course etc
- Addition of New Banks/Bank IFSCs.
- Replying Online to any other Queries.
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore, PIN – 560052.
- Phone 1: 9480818013
- Phone 2: 9480820232
- Phone 3: (080) 22374837
- Email ID: [email protected]