The government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) state provides the scholarship to the eligible students who want to continue their higher education but are in a state to quit their studies because of their poor financial conditions.
PostMatric(11-12), PostMatric(institute) & Pre matric Scholarship in Uttar Pardesh are being distributed among the Students of BC, SC, and ST. The UP Scholarship Form Status can be checked at scholarship.up.nic.in website. the Applicants can check the UP Scholarship Application status with the student name list, last date to apply online application
The students can fill the form online. The students can also check their application status as well as can renew their application online. The students need to visit the official page from time to time so that they could not miss any information or update by the government in the scholarship scheme. The latest news regarding the scholarship scheme will always be available on the official website.
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIP
There are three types of scholarships provided for the studies of eligible students. They are;
- Pre matric scholarship: this scholarship is for the students who are studying below 10th
- Post matric scholarship: this scholarship fund is given to the students who are studying in class 11th to the students of Ph.D.
- Merit cum means scholarship: this scholarship is provided to those students who did their professional or technical course after their 12th
All students are not eligible for the scholarship. The students eligible are;
- Those students who are brilliant in their studies, but are financially weak and their parents are not able to afford the expenses of their studies.
- Those students who belong to SC, ST or other backward classes.
- Those students who are a citizen of UP district, India.
- Those students who want to continue their higher education or their studies in UP schools, universities, colleges or institutions.
- The students belonging to SC and ST must be having the annual income below 2 lakh per annum.
- The students belonging to minorities must not cross the annual income of 1 lakh per annum.
- The students from other backward classes, the annual income must not exceed 30 thousand.
- The students of the general category who belong to the urban areas, the annual income must not exceed 25 thousand and those students who belong to rural areas, the annual income must not exceed 19 thousand eight hundred.
The official Registration Data for UP Scholarship 2019-20
Board Name – Department of Backward Class Welfare.
Purpose – Scholarship for poor students.
Official Website – http://scholarship.up.nic.in
Scholarship Year – 2019-2020.
|Schemes||Registrations||Form Filled||Forwarded By College||Total Colleges|
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION
The students who are eligible to apply for the scholar scheme can register online. The student needs to visit the official website and register themselves. There were approx 39 lakh application registrations for this year, but 22 lakh applications were rejected.
Before filling up the registration form the students must confirm and be aware of the eligibility criteria so that they may not face the problem of rejection of the application form.
The students must fulfill all criteria of eligibility. The students must check their documents twice before uploading them and even check the requirement of documents. All the documents must be original.
The student needs to visit the official website and fill up the application form. There will be different blanks for the required information. The student must cross-check the information filled by him/ her. The information provided while filling up the application must be true and correct.
The documents which are required to register for scholarship scheme are;
- Caste certificate (if the student in applying because of their caste)
- Income certificate (for the students applying because of the lower family income, and poor financial condition)
- Residence certificate (the student need to submit the proof of his present address)
- Birth certificate (as the proof that the candidate applying for the scholarship is the citizen of the UP district)
- School or college certificate (the students need to provide this certificate as a proof of their academic qualifications, that the child is good in the academics)
- Passport size photograph (the student need to upload the passport size photograph as his identity)
- Signature (the signature of the candidate must also be scanned so that it could get tally with the signature at exam hall)
All the documents must be checked twice and after completing the whole process the application form will get submitted and will be followed for verification.
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
After applying for registration the students can check their application status whenever they want to. The students must visit the official website and on the home page, they can find a “status” button. The students need to click on the status button then proceed to the “application status” option. After choosing application status the student will need to type their registration number on the box provided. The registration number is that number which was allotted to the student while they registered for the scholarship scheme. The student will then click on the “submit” button. Their application status will be visible thereafter.
HELPLINE TOLL-FREE NUMBERS
Those students who get any difficulty in registering for the scholarship, the government has provided toll-free numbers so that they can contact directly and can get help to solve their problem. The numbers are available on the home page of the official website.
The helpline numbers are as follows;
- Social welfare : 18004190001
- Backward class welfare : 18001805131
- Minority welfare : 18001805229
Steps to required for the online registration:
- The online application form can be applied using the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- After opening the official site, click “Register” link. If you have already registered then you can also click the “Login” button to fill up the remaining details.
- Fill up the registration form with all the correct details. Your application will be rejected if you entered any wrong information.
- Upload your digitally scanned photograph and the signature.
- Keep a well-printed copy of your online application form for any future needs.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|