Lok Sabha Clerk Admit Card 2017. Exam Hall Ticket Download @ http://www.loksabha.nic.in. Written Exam Date & Paper Pattern
Parliament of India & Joint Recruitment Cell is commencing the recruitment of Clerks (Grade 4) in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Applications were invited from the eligible candidates through online mode only in July 2017. Now, the recruitment cell is on its way to conduct the written test for the same. Therefore, download Lok Sabha Clerk admit card/exam admission ticket from the official website very soon.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card 2017
|Recruitment Authority||Parliament of India/ Joint Recruitment Cell|
|Name of Post||Clerk (Grade-4)|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card availability||————-|
Recently, a recruitment notification for posts of Clerks in Lok Sabha Secretariat was released on the official website. Applications were invited from eligible candidates for filling up 33 Grade-4 Clerk posts. As per the information, the authority will conduct the written examination for these posts in September-October 2017 (tentative). Exam Date for the exam is not announced yet.
Lok Sabha Clerk (Grade-4) Hall Ticket
As we know, the exam admit card is a very important document for the aspirants. Without a valid admit card, a candidate is not eligible to appear the exam. So, candidates are advised to check the admit card properly. In the case of any error or misprint, aspirants can contact the authority before the written test.
- The admit card will carry significant details relevant for appearing in the exam
- Details to be mentioned on the admit card – Candidate’s Name, Registration number, Roll number, Test centre and Date, time of the exam etc. as mentioned in the application registration.
- Candidates must bring their original copy of the Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant Call Letter to the exam venue.
- It is essential to paste the passport size photograph on the admit card as well.
- Without original admit card of Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Aspirants are expected to bring the photocopy as well as the original copy of a valid government photo ID with the Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant Admit Card.
A valid photo identity proof may be:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Election Voter Id Card
- Driving License
- College ID Card
Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card Download
As per the departmental notification, the exam hall ticket will be released 10 days prior to the written test. Admit cards will be uploaded on the authority’s website. Aspirants will be able to download the admit card by using the application registration number & date of birth.
A direct link to download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk (Grade-4) admit card will be activated on this page as and when the admit card is available on the official website. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates on Lok Sabha Clerk recruitment 2017.
Steps/How to download Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ http://www.loksabha.nic.in
- Find the link for Secretariat Clerk (Grade-4) admit card download
- A direct link for the same will be activated here
- Fill the required information like Application Registration Number & DOB/Password
- Check the filled information properly
- Click on the proceed button
- Finally, download and take a valid printout of the admit card for future use
Click Here to download Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk (Grade-4) Admit Card 2017
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|