Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited(PAIC) released a vacancy notification regarding 115 vacancies for Clerk, Executive, Manager, Steno and Other Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested for Punjab Agro Clerk Recruitment 2017 can apply through online mode only. Candidates can apply for PAIC Recruitment 2017 from the official website punjabagro.gov.in.
PAIC Clerk Recruitment 2017. Online application forms are available on the official web portal of the commission since 04th July 2017. Candidates can submit PAIC Online Application Form 2017 on or before the 03rd August 2017.
PAIC Cleck Recruitment 2017 Application Form
According to the notification, the candidate must have any of the following degrees 10+2/ BSC/ MSC/ B.Tech/ Graduation to apply online for PAIC Clerk & Assistant Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply through the direct link provided on this page.
Candidates who have the basic knowledge of the Punjabi Language and also passed the Punjabi Language subject in 10th class are eligible to fill the online application forms of PAIC Clerk & Technical Assistant Job application form. Other desired details for the PAIC Recruitment such as application fee, application mode, how to apply online etc are provided below in this post.
Punjab Agro Clerk Assitant & Other Recruitment 2017 Details
the notification was published by the
Total Available Posts: 115
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr Scale Stenographer||18|
Eligibility Criteria required for Punjab Agro Industries Jobs 2017:
- Applicants who have 10+2/ BSC/ MSC/ B.Tech/ Graduation Degree are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- Candidates who have completed his/her Graduation or any other diploma/degree from any recognized University or Institution also eligible to submit applications for PAIC Agro Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate should have passed the Punjabi Language as a subject up to Matriculation level. A good knowledge of Punjabi Language will be preferred.
- Those candidates who got selected will have to pass the Punjabi examination of the 10th standard within the six months from the date of joining of the job
- For General Candidates: 18 to 37 years
- For SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: 18 to 42 years
- Age Relaxation will also applicable as per the company rules & regulations. Reservation will be given according to the central government regulations.
Punjab Agro (PAIC) Recruitment 2017 Various Posts Pay Scale:
|S.No.||Post||Scale of Pay|
|1)||Manager (General)||15,600-39100+5400 (Grade Pay)|
|2)||Executive (General)||10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay)|
|3)||Executive (Accounts)||10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay)|
|4)||Executive (Technical)||10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay)|
|5)||Junior Scale Stenographer||10,300-34800+3600 (Grade Pay)|
|6)||Clerk-cum-Computer Operator||10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay)|
|7)||Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk)||10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay)|
|8)||Junior Storekeeper||5,910-20,200+1900 (Grade Pay)|
|9)||Technical Assistant-III||5,910-20,200+1900 (Grade Pay)|
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017 Application Details
|Name of Recruiter||Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC)|
|Job Type||State Government Job(Permanent)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Manager, Technical Assistant, Stenographer etc|
|No. of Vacancies||115 Posts|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Applications||04-07-2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Applications||03-08-2017|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Official Web Portal||punjabagro.gov.in|
Punjab Agro (PAIC)Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Fee Details:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 375/- only|
Important Dates for PAIC Recruitment 2017:-
|First Date to Apply Online||04 July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03 August 2017|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||04 August 2017|
|Written Examination Date||19, 20 August 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||14 August 2017|
|Uploading date for the official Answer Key||21 August 2017|
|Result Announced on||28 August 2017 of Skill Test|
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure: –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps to apply online for PAIC Recruitment 2017:-
- First of all, Visit the Official Website @punjabagro.gov.in.
- Then search for the link of the recruitment of Punjab Agro Clerk Assistant Notification 2017.
- Firstly read this notification and Check the recruitment eligibility criteria.
- Now click on the link & Open the Application Form and fill it with candidate’s correct information.
- Upload candidate’s latest photograph and scanned copies of documents & signature of the candidate.
- Also, Upload self-attested scanned copies of all other required certificates for the recruitment.
- Please Verify all the filled details filled in the Application Form before submitting it to the Commission.
- Now you may proceed & click the submit button.
- Make payment & get a printed receipt of the online payment slip.
- At last candidates are advised to Take a printout of the application form for later use & for any offline or online communication with the commission.