We are pleased to affirm that the Madhya Pradesh govt will recruit applicants for Assistant Professor posts. There are 765 seats present empty in Madhya Pradesh govt on the Assistant Professor posts in the Medical Colleges. The physicians with MBBS and MD degrees are reached to submit the applications for the Assistant Professor posts. The web link of MPSC will open on 12/12/2023 for the Assistant Professor post form submission. The applicants should review the eligibility for the Assistant Professor posts and check the job responsibilities before applying. The MPSC organization will keep the online link active for Assistant Professor posts until 01/01/2024.
MPSC Assis Professor Notification 2023
|Name of Dept.
|Apply Online Start Date
|Assistant Professor Seats
|Apply Online Last Date
|Number of Seats
MPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2023
- MPSC/Assistant Professor- 765 Seats
The MPSC organization has called the doctors who have passed the MBBS/MD/MS degree from the MCI-authorized college/university in the asked subjects to apply for the Assistant Professor jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
The MPSC organization will first organize the written exam for the Assistant Professor post and then the shortlisted applicants have to appear in the interview round.
- For Open Category Applicants- INR 719
- For Reserved Category Applicants- INR 449
The MPSC organization will permit individuals with the age of 18 years or more and 40 years or below to submit the Assistant Professor post application on the MPSC website.
The doctors who will pass the selection process for the MPSC Assistant Professor vacancies will be offered handsome emoluments per month in the Medical Colleges.
How to Apply For MPSC Assistant Professor Notification
- The applicants must first see the instructions/guidelines to apply for the Assistant Professor positions in MPSC.
- Then, you should write the info of the MBBS/MD/MS degree in the MPSC Assistant Professor form.
- Cite the DOB, address, and other details in the MPSC Assistant Professor application form.
- Secure the docs/photos/certificates with the MPSC AP form.
- Check the amount of the fee and submit fees for the Assistant Professor form.