MSCWB Admit Card 2020: Municipal Service Commission – West Bengal has the responsibility to recruit man force for Kolkata Municipal Corporation. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is in existence for the past fifty years. The corporation has issued an online link on the official website for the download of the hall ticket for the written exam to be conducted on 13th December 2020 to fill up the posts of Assistant Engineer. The aspirant must go through the complete details below related to the admit card and written exam such as syllabus, duration, and marks.
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
|Department Name||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata|
MSCWB Admit Card 2020 Important Details
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with computer knowledge.
Age Criteria: Age will be taken on 01st January 2020 and on this particular date, the candidate must be in the range of 18-37 years.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome salary as per MSCWB norms.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s final selection will be done by Objective type Written Test and Personality Test.
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Exam – Syllabus, Pattern, & Duration
The test set out by the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission will be of two hundred marks consisted of 100 questions of two marks each. For the wrong mark, there will be a negative marking of one number for each question. The exam will be fixed in the English language with a maximum duration of two hours. The syllabus will include Diploma Level Examination as approved by AICTE.
How To Download Admit Card For MSCWB Written Exam-
- The candidate must get on the website at first.
- Find the advt no. 08/2020 link and tab on the Admit Card.
- Fill up necessary credentials such as registration no and password.
- Tab on the submit button, after which you will get your complete details on the screen like name, address, exam venue, and time with the photograph.
- Click on print it and bring it with valid id proof to the examination hall.
- In case of any error such as in spelling, please contact to the authority as soon as possible.
Important Links To Consider for MSCWB Admit Card
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|