Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has initiated a recruitment drive for the posts of Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces. Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Admit Card for the written test held on 20th December 2020. Applicants can download and check their application status by downloading the admit card from the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. while downloading the hall ticket, the candidate must have the registration id and password. Otherwise, he/she will not be able to download it.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020
|Department Name||Central Armed Police Force|
|Posts Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||–|
|Written Exam Date||20th December 2020|
UPSC CAPF Essential Details
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelors’s from a recognized college.
Age Details: Applicant appearing in written exam for Assistant Commandant post must of between 20-25 years. For reserved candidates, there is a special provision of age.
Important Details Regarding UPSC Admit Card 2020 and Syllabus
Candidates can check out the syllabus for CAPF written test on the official website. Moreover, applicants can check the latest updates regarding the recruitment on the official website. The selection of the candidates at all the stages will be provisional subject to fulfillment of entire conditions. There will be -ve marking for each wrong answer marked by the applicant, therefore the candidate must ensure the answer to the question is correct before marking it.
Important Instructions during Examination-
The candidate must take care of the following things at the time of examination :
- Only the use of a black ballpoint pen is permitted in the examination.
- Any error or omission while filling in details in the answer sheet during the examination, can lead to the cancellation of the application.
How To Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020
- Stay with the website of the organization i.e. upsconline.gov.in
- Click on the link for CAPF Admit Card 2020.
- Log in with the held of the user if and password.
- Read the complete details and click on proceed.
- On-screen you will see the admit card, download it and take out a print of it.
- If any person has any issue related to the exam, he/she can contact in campus or over the telephone no. 011-23382571/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days from 10 hrs to 17 hrs.
Important Links To Consider for UPSC Admit Card
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSC Admit Card Link||Click Here|