The Punjab Public Service Commission has issued the Recruitment Notification for the Cooperative Inspector Posts. The Cooperative Inspector Vacancy has been announced on 14 March. There are total 207 Vacant posts for Inspector Cooperative Societies.
Brief Details: The Eligible candidates can apply online for Cooperative Inspector Jobs by 3 April 2018. The official website and other details are available below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Inspector Cooperative Societies||207|
|Online Application Starts||14/03/2018|
|Online Application Last Date||03/04/2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||10/04/2018|
|Last date to submit Hard Copy||17/04/2018|
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a Recognized University or Institution. Graduation Degree with 60% marks in any stream. And
- Passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified: Provided that if the similar course was a part of the curriculum in the degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject in his Degree class then the condition of his having passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
- Passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi Language.
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age between 18 to 37. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
Selection Process: Written examination followed by Document Verification and Personal Internal Interview
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs. 10300-34800+4200 GP.
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS as mentioned below
- General Category: 3000/-
- PH Punjab Only: 1750/-
- SC/ST: 1125/-
- Ex-Man Punjab Only: 500/-
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment
|Download Notification||Apply Online|