UPSSSC has announced Recruitment notification for the Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer & Exercise Trainer Posts. The candidates can apply by 17 April 2018. There are total 694 posts. The online Application Form and
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer & Exercise Trainer Posts||694|
|Notification Date||13 March 2018|
|Online Application Starts||13 March 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||17 March 2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||19 March 2018|
- Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer Post: Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Exercise Trainer Post: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree & D.PEd/B.PEd from a recognized board
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age between 21 to 40 years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs.
- Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer Post: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- + Pay Matrices of Level 6
- Exercise Trainer: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- + Pay Matrices of Level 5
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
- Rs.125/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.65/- for SC/ST Candidates
- Rs.25/- for PH Candidates
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should get the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|