The Education Recruitment Board of Punjab has announced an online call for applications for 5994 vacancies in elementary teacher training, therefore the recruitment of Punjabi candidates is currently closed. On October 14, 2022, the application period officially opens. An applicant may send an online application via the official website if they satisfy the prerequisites. Verify specifics about the application procedure, the exam, and limits on age and education before submitting it. The official website needs to be checked for further information.
Punjab Education Recruitment Board Notification Overview:
|Name of the company||Education Recruitment Board Punjab|
|Post name||Elementary Teacher Training|
|Online Application submission End Date||14th October 2022|
Punjab Education Recruitment Board Notification 2022 Full Details–
Elementary Teacher (ETT): 5994
- 12th grade or graduation from an acknowledged college or institute, regardless of field.
- ETT, D.Ed, or D.El.Ed completion is a requirement for applicants.
- Candidates need to have taken the PSTET.
- Applicants’ lowest age must be 18 and no more than 37 years old.
- Aspirants who classify as SC, ST, or OBC may seek an age relaxation in accordance with government laws.
- Rs. 500/- for SC / ST category
- Rs. 1,000/- for OBC / UR / EWS category
- No Fee for the ESM category
The Punjab Education Board would pay the selected candidates a high remuneration.
- Written Test
- The Medical Exam
- Verification of Documents
Official website: https://www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How to Apply For Punjab Education Recruitment Board Notification
For instance, go to https://www.educationrecruitmentboard.com, the Punjab Education Recruitment Board’s official website. Punjab ETT Form Online 2022
- From the menu, select the Recruitment tab.
- Please click Going Punjab ETT Teacher 2022 to see the vacancies offered.
- Choosing “Apply Online.”
- By selecting New User, you may create a new account.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended.
|Official Portal||See Hare|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Punjab Education Recruitment Board Notification
|Q. The Punjab Education Recruitment 2022 has how many posts available?|
|Ans. 5994 openings are available|
|Q. When will the application process for the Punjab Education Recruitment Board in 2022 begin?|
|Ans. October 14th, 2022.|