An announcement for the hiring of Medical Officers (Medical) under the Rajasthan Medical Service has been released by the Directorate, Medical, Health & Family Welfare Services, Government of Rajasthan. 840 positions will be filled by the government. The lowest and the highest age of the applicants must be 22 years and 45 years. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online by November 6, 2022, at the latest. The application can be corrected between November 10 and November 13, 2022.
The PDF link provided below allows candidates to view information on minimum requirements, reservations, job specifics, compensation, exam dates, and other terms and conditions.
RUHS Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview:
|Name of Company||Directorate, Medical, Health & Family Welfare Services, Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Post name||Medical Officers|
|Online Application submission deadline||06th November 2022|
RUHS Recruitment 2022 Various Information–
- Medical Officers: 840
- The aspirants must have done MBBS and RMC registration (Permanent)
- The lowest and the highest age of the applicants must be 22 years and 45 years.
The aspirants will get Rs. 15600 & 39100
- The insights regarding the selection procedure are given in the authority notice.
Official website: https://www.ruhsraj.org
Application Process For RUHS Recruitment 2022
- Please visit the “Medical Officer Direct Recruitment Examination 2022” tab on the RUHS website at https://www.ruhsraj.org.
- Select “REGISTER” from the menu.
- Register and sign in to your account.
- The “Personal Details, Qualification Details, Employment Details, and Information Details Tabs” with relevant information.
- The Documents are then uploaded
- Application fee payment is made
- By selecting the Print button or using CTRL+P on the Applicant Details Tab at the top of the page, you may print the Application Form.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about RUHS Recruitment 2022
|Q. When must the RUHS online applications be sent in 2022?|
|Ans. 06th November 2022|
|Q. How many positions are there overall in the RUHS Recruitment?|
|Ans. 840 Medical Officers posts are available|