DDC Recruitment 2021: In the latest job article published by the District Court Dhenkanal, it is announced that the organization is filling the 10 vacant posts of Persons on daily wages. It is temporary recruitment. The candidates who have passed Class VIII can apply for this post. But the period of application will be for a limited time and applicants can apply with the details in the application paper by 25/03/2021. The key elements of recruitment as such pay scale, the procedure of selection, address to post-application, etc., specified below, read it carefully if you are interested.
DDC Recruitment Notification:
|Department Name||Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal|
|Posts Name||Daily Wages Persons|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dhenkanal|
|Last Date To Apply||25th of March 2021|
DDC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have an 08th class certificate. Moreover, he/she must be :
- Indian Citizen.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Odia.
- Good command of English.
- If married, then not more than one spouse living.
Age Criteria: As of 01st of March 2021, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years but not more than 37 years.
Application Fee: There is no need to pay any charges for applying for given posts.
Pay Scale: Wages will be paid as per the orders of the Labour Commissioner, Government of Odisha.
Selection Procedure: During the process of recruitment, District Court Dhenkanal can conduct either a Written Test/Interview OR Both.
Important Details Regarding DDC Recruitment 2021–
As per the instructions published by the District Court Dhenkanal, the hiring for Group D employees will be done for the period of six months or as per the finalization of rules prescribed by the Hon’ble Court.
How To Apply Offline For DDC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can submit the offline application on the plain application form.
- Fill up the mandatory information like name, qualifications, address, experience, skills, etc.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the documents with application that are age proof, education degrees, Aadhar, experience, and Bank Passbook.
- Finally, submit the application to Registrar, Civil Courts, Dhenkanal by 01:00 PM until 25/03/2021.
- The interview will be held on the office campus on the same day at 03:00 PM.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It is the obligation on the part of the applicant to visit the website again and again to get important updates related to recruitment.