SSC Stenographer exam is conducted by SSC or Staff Selection Commission for the motive of selecting candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. If you have been a part of this recruitment process by applying for this exam, you might be waiting for the admit cards to be released. So the breaking news here is that the officials have released the SSC Stenographer admit cards 2020.
The exam is set to be conducted from 29th March to 31st March 2021. If you want to download the admit cards, you will need to enter the registration ID/Roll Number/ Candidate’s name and password. You have to keep in your mind that no hard copy of the SSC Stenographer admit card will be sent to any candidate. All the applicants have to download their own admit cards by visiting the official website.
SSC Stenographer admits card 2020 for the computer-based test will be released in the month of March 2021 as the exam will be conducted from 29th to 31st March 2021.
SSC Stenographer Group C & D Exam Date Announced:
The paper 1 exam for SSC Stenographer 2020 exam will be conducted from 29th March – 31st March 2021. For the exam, SSC Stenographer admits card will be released in the midweek of March 2021. The computer-based exam for SSC Stenographer 2019-2020 recruitment will be held from 22nd December 2020 – 24th December 2020. For this exam the admit cards are available now which were released on 8th December 2020.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
|Selection Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts Name||Stenographer (Grade C & D)|
|Application Submission Date||Closed|
|Examination Date||22/12/2020 – 24/12/2020 & 29th March – 31st March 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||15 days prior to the exam date|
What Details Will Be There in SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020?
You will see the following details on SSC Stenographer admit card that you will download from the official website link.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Scanned images of photograph
- Scanned images of signature
- Date and time of exam
- Reporting time
- Exam day instructions
SSC Stenographer Examination Scheme
The details of the computer-based examination for SSC Stenographer posts are mentioned below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence &
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Important points to note:
- The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Skill Test Details: The Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination, will be called for the Skill Test. The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
The candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40|
|4||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card Details
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card will consist of details like the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, examination center details, examination time, etc printed on it. Aspirants must check the admit card print properly. If an error exists, candidates can contact the authority before the exam date to rectify it.
As per the instructions, aspirants must bring a valid photo identity card like aadhar card, voter identity card, driving license, etc with them at the time of the exam. The candidates without SSC Stenographer Admit Card print and valid photo identity card will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card?
If you are looking for a procedure to download SSC Stenographer admit card 2020, here are some steps that you will need to follow.
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Then, you will need to choose the admit card tab.
- As you click on the tab, you will be redirected to a page where you will see links to various regional websites.
- You will need to search for the same region from where you have applied for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020.
- As you tap on the related region, the admit card login page will be opened.
- In the login fields, you will need to enter your registration ID/Roll Number/ Candidate’s name and password.
- As you tap on the submit button, you will see your SSC Stenographer admit card on the screen.
- Then you have to download it and take a printout for future use.
Region-Wise Links to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Cards 2020
Below you have grabbed the region-wise links to download the admit cards.
|SSC MPR Region||http://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=stenographer_c_d_2019_1907|
|SSC Western Region||http://www.sscwr.net/stenographer_c_d_2019_1251.php|
|SSC Southern Region||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/STENOGRAPHERS-2019-EXAMINATION-CBE-CANDIDATE-DECLARATION-ABOUT-DOB-IMPORTANT-NOTICE.htm|
What Are The Documents That You Should Carry Along with SSC Stenographer Admit Card?
If you have downloaded and got the printout of the admit cards, you must also know the documents that you should carry with your admit card to the examination hall. you should also reach the venue on time and keep some extra copies of your admit card.
- Aadhaar Card/Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/College ID Card
- Employee ID Card (Govt/PSU/Private)
- Any other photo-bearing ID card issued by Central/State Government