TN TRB PolyTrchnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017. TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 1058 Jobs. Online Application Form. Written Examination Syllabus
Teachers Recruitment Board in association with Govt. of Tamil Nadu is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018.
This is a very good news for the candidates who are looking for a job in the field of teaching in Tamil Nadu state. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode only from the official website i.e. http://trb.tn.nic.in/ from 17-06-2017 to 07-07-2017.
The board has released a recruitment notification with Advertisement No. 04/ 2017 on Dated: 16.06.2017 on its website. According to which, applications are invited only through online mode from candidates for the Direct Recruitment of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges. The recruitment has been organized for filling up various 1058 Engineering/Non-Engineering posts. The candidates are advised to check the official notification for detailed information.
TRB Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment notification 2017
|Name of the exam conducting body||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Post||Polytechnic Lecturer (Engineering/Non-Engineering)|
|Online Application registration starts from||17/06/2017|
|Last Date to submit online application form||07/07/2017|
The Subject-wise and communal turn-wise Details of Vacancies are as follows:-
Candidates should possess the following qualification on the date of notification:
|1.||Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.|
|2.||Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study|
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by a University or Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Ed. (P1) Dept., dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
- The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject specified. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the notification table should have passed the Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC or PUC/Higher Secondary Course levels. If not, he/she should pass the Tamil Language
- Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment.
- The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the last date of submission of filled-in online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the examination. The Candidates should satisfy
themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification
The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 13.08.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details www.trb.tn.nic.in. No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
The candidates have to pay fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card/debit card.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft/Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Written Examination SYLLABUS:
The written examination for various Engineering/Non-Engineering posts mentioned in TRB Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment notification will be organized on basis of the following subject syllabus.
|Intrustementation & Control Engineering||Comp.Sci.Engineering||Information Technology||Producation Engineering|
|Textile Technology||Printing Technology||English||Mathematics|
|Physics||Chemistry||Modern Office Practice|
Procedure to apply:
Candidates should apply only through online mode only in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic
- Visit the board’s official website
- Find the link for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment
- or Click on the direct link given below
- Fill the required details correctly
- pay the online application fee as prescribed
- Submit the online application form
- Take a valid print out of the application form for future use