The announcement for UPMRC Recruitment 2022 for the 142 Junior Engineers, Assistant Managers, and other vacancies has been uploaded on the official website at https://lmrcl.com/. The online application form will be accessible from November 1 to November 30, 2022, for those who choose to do so. Scroll down to read more about the UPMRC 2022 Recruitment.
UP Metro Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post name||JE, Office Assistant, AE, and Other|
|Application form submission closing date||30th November 2022|
UP Metro Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Civil – 16
- Electrical – 08
- S&T – 05
- Account – 01
- Civil – 43
- Electrical – 49
- S&T – 17
Account Assistant – 02
Office Assistant HR – 01
Competitors might apply for the UP Metro Opportunity 2022 in the event that they have procured an engineering diploma or degree in the pertinent branch or a CA from a licensed school or establishment.
The nominees must be between the ages of 21 and 28 in order to apply to the UP Metro.
- Rs.590/- For General/EWS/OBC category
- Rs.236/- For SC/ST category
- For Assistant Manager- The aspirants will get Rs.50000 – Rs.160000
- For Jr Engineer– The aspirants will get Rs.33000 – Rs.67300
- For Account Assis /Office Assis (HR)– The aspirants will get Rs.25000 – Rs.51000
The written test, document verification, interview, and medical test will be the basis for selecting applicants.
Official website: https://www.lmrcl.com/
How to Apply For UP Metro Notification
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation at lmrcl.com.
- On the official UPMRC website, select Career and then select Recruitment 2022.
- Now you must seek and choose the “Apply Online” option.
- The relevant details, like your name, your parent’s name, your date of birth, etc., will be requested of you.
- All required papers, including a color photo and your signature, must now be uploaded as scans.
- You must pay an application fee using one of several online payment options in order to finish the application process.