The UPPSC will post 1262 opportunities for Junior Assistant jobs on October 21, 2022. The UPSSSC Jr Assistant has released extensive advertisement [Advt no. 08-Exam-2022] for the Junior Assistant Mains Examination 2022 which has all the relevant details. The registration period for positions that become available on November 21, 2022, at www.upsssc.gov.in is open to candidates who hold a UPSSSC PET 2021 Certificate.
UPSSSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||UPSSSC|
|Post name||Jr Assistant|
|Application form submission closing date||14th December 2022|
UPSSSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- General- 515
- OBC- 338
- ST- 27
- EWS- 125
- SC- 257
Candidates who have completed the PET 2021 test and the 12 standards from an approved Institute/University are eligible to apply for the UPSSSC vacancy for the Jr Assistant posts.
The Jr Assistant application structure might be finished up by candidates between the ages of 18 and 40.
The UPSSSC association has expressed that there is a Rs. 25 application expense for the Jr. Assistant positions.
The compensation scale for junior assistants in the Uttar Pradesh government is 5200-20200 rupees.
- Written exam Typing exam
- A medical assessment test for the DV round
Official website: http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
How to Apply For UPSSSC Notification
- Visit www.upsssc.gov.in to access the UPPSC website.
- Discover the Job Notification for Junior Assistant.
- On the home page, you may find this.
- Read the notice carefully.
- Check your eligibility to apply for the Junior Assistant Jobs with UPSSSC in 2022.
- On the loading page, . the Apply Online option. Register with your credentials
- The UP Junior Assistant Posts Exam Form 2022 must be filled out properly.U
- Uploading each needed file is necessary.
- After paying the application costs, select “Submit” from the menu.
- To use later, save the application file.