UP Police Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Department is seeking candidates to fill up the various vacancies of Police Sub Inspector, Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Platoon Commander. The application must be filled by the anxious candidates who are looking for police jobs by the date specified below. The comprehensive details are being specified in the para below.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Posts Name||Police Sub Inspector, Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Platoon Commander|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Police Sub Inspector – 327
- Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) – 644
- Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) – 358
- Sub Inspector Civil Police – 9027
- Platoon Commander – 484
- Fire Officer – 23
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who had a Graduation Degree with ‘O’ Level Certificate (Post 01-04) and Graduation Degree (Post 05-07) are welcome to make the online application for the post.
Age Criteria: The applicant must possess the required age limit for the online application which is 21 to 28 years.
Application Fee: The amount charged by the UP Police Department from the applicants is INR 400/-
Pay Scale: The perks made by the UP Police to its recruited employees will be amounting to Rupees 35400-112400/- Post 01, Rupees 29200-92300/- Post 02-03, and Rupees 9300-34800/- Post 04-06 per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through the following stages :
- Computer-Based Written Test.
- Physical and Proficiency Test.
- Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding UP Police Recruitment 2021–
Apply by 30/06/2021 – Post 01-03 and 15/06/2021 – Post 04-06.
Reserved candidates will entitle to age relaxation as per the organizational norms after showing sufficient proof in support of the claim.
How To Apply Online For UP Police Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must read the important details regarding the application on the web link below.
- Then, select the link of the post of your choice and fill up the bio-data of the applicant’s personal, academic, and other curricula.
- The next step comprised of uploading the certificates, signature, and the latest photograph of the candidate.
- The candidate should keep the proof of fees after successful payment.
- In the end, click on the submit form and retain the copy of it to show in case required at the time of joining.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notificattion 02||Find Here|
Note: Visit us regularly for the latest updates.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|