Himachal Pradesh ePass Status. Here you can check HP ePass Scholarship Status and Submit Application form for Central Sponsered Schemes, State Sponsered Schemes, and Technical Education Scheme.
The state government of Himachal Pradesh with the government of higher education releases the ePass scholarship scheme. Electronic Payment and Application System for Scholarship (ePass), is the scholarship scheme in which the students who are eligible can apply online. This scholarship scheme is for those students who are brilliant at their academics but due to the shortfall of money are not able to complete or continue their higher education. This scholarship scheme helps the eligible students to continue their higher studies and help them financially.
This scholarship scheme is released for the welfare of the state, hence, those who are the citizen of Himachal Pradesh can get the benefit from this scholarship scheme. The government of different states releases this scholarship scheme, each for the students of their state. But few who are eligible can apply or register for this scholarship. The government provides scholarship funds and stipend to the students. Few selected to get their fee paid directly to the college or university from the government and few students get the amount paid in their bank accounts. The students those who get their scholarship fund paid to their bank accounts need to withdraw the amount and pay their fee to the college or university.
All the citizens of the particular state are not eligible. There are few conditions applied, as;
- The students belonging to SC and ST, but the annual income of their family must be below 2 lakh INR
- The students belonging to the backward class, but the annual income of the family must not be above 1 lakh INR.
- The students who are brilliant in their academics, but are financially weak and their parents are unable to pay the fee for their higher education.
- The student living in Himachal Pradesh must be residing and must be a citizen of the particular state for which the scholarship scheme belongs.
- The student who at least have a minimum of 75% of attendance in the last institute/ college or university attended.
- The student who has achieved a minimum of 65% in the eligibility examination.
- The student must have studied in an affiliated college or institution of the state.
- The age of the student must be above seventeen (17) years.
- The documents must be proper and original and must clear the need for the present year.
The students are able to register their application for their Undergraduate and Post Graduate studies. Himachal Pradesh epass scholarship scheme is valid for the studies of Pre and Post matric scholarship application for UG and PG students, for which the application form is available at epass official website.
APPLICATION REGISTRATION FOR FRESH CANDIDATE
For fresh application;
- The student needs to visit the official website.
- On the top front of the home page, there will be an option “student login”, the student needs to . this option.
- After selecting the student login option, there will be options for the students. Then the student needs to . on the “new student registration” option.
- Select the scheme you are applying for, Pre-matric or Post matric scholarship scheme.
- Select the year you are applying for.
- Select the option asked for Aadhar card, in yes or no.
- Then fill the personal detail asked (UID or EID number, students name, fathers name, mothers name, date of birth, category, sub-category, mobile number, email id)
- All the fields with star (*) are mandatory.
- Cross-check the details provided and make sure them to be correct.
- . on the “Register” button.
The students need to submit their desired documents for their verification. The scholarship fund will only be given to those who are eligible. The students have to submit their documents as proof of their eligibility and identity. The student must submit their valid and proper bank details, as the scholarship funds will be credited to the bank and the wrong information can bring them the loss. Documents needed are;
- Caste certificate (as the proof of the caste to which the student belong)
- Income certificate (proof of annual income of the parents)
- Birth certificate (of the candidate showing his /her birthplace and also as an age proof)
- Residence proof (proof to be the citizen of the particular state)
- Aadhar card
- Bank details (with the student’s name, account number, IFS code, branch name)
- Marksheet (of the previous institute, college or university attended)
- Allotment letter to the student (provided by the college or university which the student is going to attend)
RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
If the student had already registered for the scholarship scheme. He/ she can log in by providing the login ID and their password. The login ID and password will be provided at the time of their fresh application. The students need to renew their application every year, till the end of the academic session he/ she had applied for. The student will need to submit the desired documents for the renewal of their application.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RENEWAL
- Marksheet of the previous year (to confirm the pass status of the student)
- Bank details (in case if changed)
- Aadhar card
CHECKING ONLINE STATUS OF THE APPLICATION
The scholarship funds will directly be deposited in the bank account of the students. The students need to check their application status from time to time. The student needs to login to the official website using the login ID and password. Then enter the application number properly and cross-check. The status of the application number will be shown on the screen. The students need to check their bank accounts also in case the scholarship funds have been credited.
CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION
The applications can be canceled by the government if found any mistake. The students must submit all the original documents so that while verification they could not face problems. If there found any wrong information or the students applied not matching the eligibility criteria, their registered applications can be canceled and they will not be informed about it.