WCR Recruitment 2021: This is a very useful article for the contenders who want to serve in the railway department of India. As WCR is in search of dynamic and intellectual candidates for the 680 openings of Trade Apprentice. The due date for the online submission of the application on https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in is 05/04/2021. Read us carefully in the below-mentioned article to know of the pay scale, fee structure, age required, and others.
WCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||05th of April|
WCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be capable if they had a 10th Class Certificate with ITI from the approved board/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates should be under the age of 15-24 years which will be counted on 25.02.2021.
Application Fee: Rupees 170/- for the candidates of the GEN and OBC category while for SC/ST/PH and Female, it is Rupees 70/- only.
Pay Scale: The attractive package will be provided to the candidate in hand.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisting of the candidates at the time of recruitment will be made solely through Merit List and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding WCR Recruitment 2021–
Check out the e-mail inbox on the regular basis to receive all the important intimations on time.
The vacancies offered by the West Central Railway can be increased or decreased based on the situation prevailing at the time of selection and recruitment.
How To Apply Online For WCR Recruitment 2021–
- West Central Railway considers online applications only. Any other mode will not be valid.
- First of all, the desired candidates should go through https://mponline.gov.in.
- See the instructions and put up the bio-data in the columns specified in the form.
- Upload the photograph of the applicant with the white background along with the digital signature and other relevant certificates which can be about age, caste, experience, marks sheets, etc.
- Before submission of application, the candidates have to make payment through debit card/credit card or net banking as is suitable for them.
- The candidates have the choice to keep the printout of application for the future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: West Central Railway will yield the benefits of the reservation only after the showing of sufficient certificates.