Samagra Siksha Recruitment 2021: Samagra Siksha Gariaband will appoint candidates in offline mode through the details on the prescribed form. The interested candidates are advised to apply for the post up to 10/04/2021, after which no application will be considered. The recruitment will be done for 06 vacancies of Helper, Attendant, and Physiotherapist.
Contents of recruitment such as salary, age limit, the application process, the way of selection, etc., are all specified in the notification below, let us have a closer look at this.
Samagra Siksha Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Samagra Siksha|
|Posts Name||Helper/Attendant and Physiotherapist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gariaband|
|Last Date To Apply||10th April 2021|
Samagra Siksha Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Helper/Ayah/Attendant – 04
- Physiotherapist/Speech Therapist – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying for the recruitment should have a 12th Certificate/B.A.S.L.P. OR Degree of Physiotherapy from the accredited institute/college.
Age Criteria: The candidates must see the official notification to get the complete details about age.
Application Fee: The candidates are free to pay for the application of the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 6000/- post 01 & Rs. 20000/- post 02 per month.
Selection Procedure: The suitability of the candidates will be measured only on the basis of the Evaluation Marks and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Samagra Siksha Recruitment 2021–
Application with the completed attached documents must be reached to the mentioned address by the due date which is 10/04/2021.
The candidates must not take it as the permanent recruitment as the vacancies will be filled for the temporary period of 05-06 months.
How To Apply Offline For Samagra Siksha Recruitment 2021–
- The offline mode of application is specified by the Samagra Siksha.
- Primarily, the candidate has to take out the application print.
- Fill in the asked details in the given columns as per the instructions set up by the department.
- Join the academic certificates, caste & age certificates photocopies with the form.
- Paste the photograph in passport size on the upper right side.
- The application must be sent to ‘District Project Office, Samagra Siksha, Room No. 63, Joined District Office Campus, Gariaband – 493889’