The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Group 4 Notification. The Recruitment notification to fill up 9351 Vacancies is released on November 14. The last to apply online for Group 4 Recruitment is 13 December.
The Group 4 Notification 2017 details are as follow:
- Organization name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- No of Posts: 9351
- Name of The Posts: Junior Assistant, Village Administrative Officer, Draftsman, Typist & other posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Village Administrative Officer||494|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||4096|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||205|
|Bill Collector (Grade-I)||48|
Educational Qualification: SSLC Examination and Stenographer Course
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years on date 01.07.2017
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of TNPSC Notification||14th November 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application||13th December 2017|
|Last date to pay fee||15th December 2017|
|Exam Date||11th February 2018 | 10:00 am to 1:00 PM|
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017, TNPSC 9351 Jr Asst, Typist, Draftsman Jobs Apply Online:
Applicants must read the full knowledge carefully before applying for TNPSC Jobs 2017. The candidates can apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017 through the official website by online method.
Also, one must keep in mind the last date to apply. Here, Some steps are given to apply online for the TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 in an easy way.
Steps To Apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Application form:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Check for the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment in the news section.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Fill the valid details in the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Hit the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form.
Click for: Official Notification
Click for: Apply Online