TS ePass Status 2021: Telangana state has released a scholarship scheme with the help and guidance of its honorable chief minister Chandrashekar Rao. This scholarship scheme is released for those students who want to continue their studies further but are unable to do because of their financial condition.
Telangana ePass Status Postmatric Scholarship. Telangana ePass Status Pre matric Scholarship
Those students who are good at their academics and want to study further or belong to any minority class are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. This scholarship is for the students who are at school doing their 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and doing their graduation. The students can apply for their post metric studies.
The post-matric tsepass scholarship is for the students by the welfare departments of the government for enabling eligible students who have passed the tenth standard to pursue post-matric studies.
The students can apply for fresh as well to renew their application.
|Scholarships Offered :|
TS Epass Status: Check application Status of Scholarship
The students now can check the TS Epass status of their application. The students only need to go to the homepage of the official website and click the “know your application status” button. The students will get a short form to be filled. The students need to fill in the details asked that as the application number, SSC exam number, SSC pass type, academic year, year of pass, and date of birth. On filling up the details students must recheck the details and click on the “get status” button. Now the application status will be shown to the students.
ELIGIBILITY for ts Epass Scholarship
- The students who belong to the category of SC and ST, but the income of these students’ parents should not exceed than 2 lakh per annum.
- The students who belong to other backward classes and disabled students, but the income of their parents should not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- The students whose attendance is 75% or more in their academics, who rarely take leaves from their schools/ college/ institution or university.
- The students who belong to the category of SC and ST but their parents earn more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The student who belongs to backward classes or is disabled but the earnings of their parents exceed 1 lakh.
- The students who are pursuing online courses or part-time courses.
- The students who got admission on any other reservation basis.
- The students who spend more money than a fixed amount of scholarship for their annual course.
- The students who are studying from any open university or doing any distance course.
How to Fill TSePASS Scholarship Application Form?
To fill the TSePASS Scholarship Application Form, you will need to follow the below-given step-by-step procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Telangana ePASS is https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- You will see various scholarships there. You have to tap on the scholarship that you are applying for.
- As soon as you tap on the scholarship, you will see a new page there.
- In case, you are a new user, you will need to tap on the option New Registration.
- There in the window, you have enter all the important details like your name, address, contact detail, bank account etc.
- Now, you will need to upload all you important document that are needed there.
- After entering all the details, you will need to review the ePASS application form.
- Then just submit the application by tapping on the submit button.
The students who will apply for the first time are the students who need to select the option “Apply Fresh Application” on the homepage of the official website for Telangana ePass. There will be few details asked to be filled in the form. The students need to fill in the details and will get their registration number and their ID. The registration number and ID must be kept safe by the student so that next time the student can use them to renew their application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRESH APPLICATION
- Marksheet (of previous institution/ school/ board/ university)
- Aadhar card (which is the Unique Identity Document)
- Income certificate (which will tell the annual income of the family, which should not be more than 2 lakh)
- Caste certificate (it will give the authentication of the caste to which the student belong)
- Bonafide certificate
- Bank details (should include the bank account number, IFS code, branch and also it should behold the name of the student)
- SSC hall ticket number (giving proof for the type of pass, the years passed and from which board/ school/ institution or university)
- Mobile number (so that they can get the one-time password OTP, to complete the registration process) which should belong to the student or to the family member the student.
- CET (common entrance test) allotment ticket.
Telangana ePASS Status for Application Form
As soon as you fill the application form, the officials will release the TS ePASS status for the application. You will see the below step and check the status of your application easily.
- First of all, just visit the official website of Telangana ePASS – https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then just tap on the scholarship that you have applied for.
- On the side, you will see the various options. You have to tap on the option, know your application status.
- You will need to enter details like the application number, academic year, SSC Exam number, year of passing, SSC Exam type, and your date of birth.
- After entering the details, tap on the option, Get status.
- You will see your scholarship status on the screen there.
Reasons for ePASS Application Rejection
Many of the candidates’ applications are rejected by the official due to some reason. The reasons are as follows.
- If a candidate is not a bonafide student.
- If he/she is claiming a scholarship that is of the same level of the course.
- If the candidates have not submitted a caste certificate.
- If the candidate is absent.
- If he/she has given incorrect caste information.
- If the course and year of study information are incorrect.
- If the renewal proposal is not received.
TS Epass Scholarship: RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
The students need to renew the application registered for the scholarship scheme every year. The students first have to visit the official website of Telangana ePass. On the homepage of the official website, the student will be able to find the option for renewal of the application. The students will select the option and it will be followed by a form that must be filled by the students. The students need to fill in details that will be asked as, the previous year application ID (the application ID is provided to the student when the application is filled for the first time as a fresh application), SSC hall ticket number, SSC pass type, and SSC pass year. The students will fill in the details mentioned and can renew their application registered for the benefits of the scholarship scheme. Check the details and click on the submit button.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
- Bank passbooks first page details (including the account number, IFS code)
- Marksheet of the previous exam attended (passed and promoted proof)
- Income affidavit (original, signed by the parents as well as students and the format for the affidavit is available online)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I check my scholarship status in TS 2020?
Go to the authority site of the Telangana ePASS @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Snap-on the “Know your Application Status” or “Status/Upload” button. You can likewise check the URL at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html. Give the legitimate data required and submit it to get the Telangana ePASS status.
Can we edit the ePASS application?
Editing of the application should be possible. The edit function can be utilized to edit applications. Your application structure once submitted will create an affirmation on enrolled mail just as SMS additionally showing your ePASS reference Number.
What is TS ePASS scholarship?
ePass (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) is an imaginative plan of the Government of Telangana to give a grant to the understudies having a place within reverse and minority classes.
How many scholarships can I apply for?
There’s no restriction to the number of scholarships an understudy can apply for or get.
Is a bonafide certificate compulsory?
The understudy will likewise be needed to transfer bonafide understudy testament from Institute/School alongside their application structure.